Academy Dental is a warm, inviting SPA-themed dentist facility in Hamilton, and is rated as one of the best places by Hulafrog for dental treatment. Dr. Navleen Thind, D.D.S. is a trusted dentist who practices adults and kids’ dentistry, along with Dr. Steven Reff, Dr. Pankaj Puri (Orthodontist) and Dr. Roshanjit Kaur.
When you move, you will probably have a long checklist of things you need to do, including finding a new doctor and dentist to visit. While there may be many dentists in the area you are moving to, finding the dentist will best suit your needs may be more challenging. Below are three tips on how to find a new dentist that you will love:
- Get Referrals: Although looking online for new dentists can be effective, asking people in your new town for suggestions, such as neighbors, coworkers, family, or friends, may provide you more insight. You can also ask your current dentist for a referral or contact your insurance company for a list of dentists that would be covered by your dental plan.
- Know Your Priorities: Every person will have different priorities when choosing a dentist. If you have children, you may be seeking a dental practice that also includes pediatric dentistry. For other people, having the location of the dental practice close to work or home may be the deciding factor in choosing a new dentist. It is important to decide on criteria that is crucial for you before choosing your new dental practice.
- Ask Questions: When you find a dentist that you think could be a good fit, you should schedule a consultation and ask any questions you may have. Some questions that may be beneficial to ask include:
- What are the office hours?
- Is there little appointment availability, or should it be easy to schedule an appointment?
- Do you have emergency dental services?
- Is the dentist a member of any dental societies?
- Does the dentist attend any conferences or continuing education workshops? If so, how often?
At the consultation you should also ask yourself questions and take note of whether your answer reflects positively or negatively on the practice. Those questions include:
- Is the office neat and maintained? Do the treatment rooms appear clean?
- Is the staff helpful and pleasant?
- Is the staff wearing appropriate attire and protective gear in the treatment rooms?
We have helped hundreds of patients achieve their dream smiles, and feel comfortable about calling us their dental home. If you also think that Academy Dental could be the right dental practice for you, make your FREE consultation with our dentists today, Book Now!
PS: We have payment plans available, and financing for making them affordable to everyone.
Dr. Navleen Thind is a highly trained dentist practicing in Hamilon, NJ.